This was original uploaded to my strangewhispers71 channel, now that I am combining them it has come here.
Disclaimer: Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is a registered trademark of Ubisoft.
Game: Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
Date Played: August 3rd, 2014
Platform: Xbox 360
Per Ubisoft’s own words, Let’s Plays are allowable. They address the idea of Let’s Plays here: http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/videos/ubi…
For your convenience I have reproduced that pdf below:
Ubisoft Video Policy
We consider ourselves fortunate to have fans actively engaging with our game content.
Using the guidelines below, please feel free to make videos (walkthroughs, Let’s Play, reviews, etc.) with Ubisoft game content and publish to your website, YouTube or similar digital services.
• Do not take assets from our games (e.g. voice, music, items) and distribute them separately.
• Unless approved by us, the use of our content in videos must be non-commercial.
• Do not charge users to view or access your videos.
• Do not sell or license your videos to others for a payment of any kind.
• Behave like a decent human being. Absolutely no racist, sexist, homophobic, or offensive content.
• Please keep your videos focused on our games, and away from overtly controversial topics.
Failure to abide by these content guidelines may result in Ubisoft taking action to have your video removed. Ubisoft will, at its sole discretion, determine if your video does not comply with these content guidelines. We do not want to police video upload communities. We prefer to focus our efforts on creating games.
You are free to monetize your videos via the YouTube partner program and similar programs on other video sharing sites.
We are not staffed to respond to requests for individual video copyright clearance. Should anyone require proof of this policy, point them here (http://help.ubi.com/video) instead.
Please note: This policy applies only to Ubisoft content. If you include someone else’s content in your video, such as music, you will need permission from the owner of said content.
If you have questions that fall outside of the guidelines listed above, please contact us at: email@example.com